RPL is the process of recognising forms of education a Learner has previously acquired from through formal, non-formal and informal learning.
Successful application shall be granted Advanced Standing Status and may proceed with the subsequent steps to either register into IBFIM programmes or complete IBFIM certification programmes at accelerated period.
RPL is offered to both Malaysian or Non-Malaysian nationals seeking recognition of their prior learning in relation to participating in IBFIM programmes. RPL application can be made based on either for one of the following purposes:
- To enrol IBFIM programme with lower qualification.
- To apply for credits transfer on specified modules within a programme.
- To request to sit for challenge examination.
- To request exemption from enrolling into classes of a particular programme.
To apply for RPL application, the learner is required to attach the following documents as part of the application submission.
- A Copy of NRIC / Passport;
- Tertiary Certificates (Diploma/ Bachelor /Master/ PhD or equivalent);
- IBFIM Certificates (if any);
- Professional Certificates (if any);
- Other Certificates (if any);
- Employment Letter to Support your Application;
- Course Outline Indicating the Learning Outcomes and the Course Content of Modules/ Workshop/ Seminar/ Conference/ Training/ Qualification Attended that are Relevant to the Programme;
- Certificates of Training & Course Attended; and
- RPL RM100 Processing Payment Proof
Should you need any assistance, please contact the following personnel.
Name: Arafah Zaharah Vithiah Punusamy
Tel no: 011-11521160
Name: Shafina Zakaria
Tel no: 017-4467665
Form Submitted Successfully!
We will contact you as soon as possible.